Radio Frequency Testing
Radio Frequency (RF) Testing of Electronic Devices and Components
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Radio Frequency (RF) testing, including Over The Air Testing (OTA) and Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) testing, closely analyses the ability of devices to operate safely and effectively when in proximity to other electronic devices or in the presence of electromagnetic emissions. Talk to our experts to get RF and EMC solution for your products.
We offer comprehensive testing facilities for related to testing of communication products and other product categories related to electromagnetic compatibility. HTW RF Laboratory has advanced and complete wireless testing equipment, and all of them are made by internationally renowned manufacturers such as German R & S, Aeroflex in the United States, and ESPEC in Japan. At the same time, HTW radiating sites and conduction sites are designed and operated in strict accordance with CISPR16 and ANSI C63.4, and obtained FCC, IC and VCCI site registration qualification, providing a powerful double guarantee for the accuracy and stability of RF test data.
RF testing equipment and testing standards
1. R & S TS8997 (EN300328 / EN301893 / FCC part15.247 / FCC part15.407)
2. R & S TS8980 (EN301511 / EN301908 / FCC part 22H / 24E / 27)
3. HTW8613 (EN300086 / EN300113 / EN300219 / EN300296 / FCC part90 / 95/80)
4. DAYS52 (EN50360 / EN50566 / EN6247 9 / EN62311 / EN62209 / FCC Part2.1093)
RF testing capability
1. Transmit power test (conduction method, radiation method)
2. Transmitting transient power test
3. Transmit adjacent channel and secondary adjacent channel power test
4. Launch broadband test
5. Emission spectrum characteristics
6. Transmission frequency error phase error
7. Emission spurious test (conduction method, radiation method)
8. Receiving maximum available sensitivity
9. Accept adjacent channel selection
10. Received signal is blocked
11. Receiving co-channel suppression
12. Receiving stray response suppression
13. Receiving Intermodulation Response Suppression
14. SAR test
Why Choose Us?
HTW Lab, accredited by CNAS, CMA, CNCA & A2LA, consistently operates competently and generates accurate and valid results in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025. We are also IECEE CB Scheme Test Laboratory (CBTL). Thus, testing reports from HTW Lab can be accepted between countries.
HTW has closely contact with certification agencies and competent agencies around the world to provide customers with one-stop global certification services in more than 100 countries and regions for more than 20 years.
Your Benefits At A Glance:
1.20 Years of experience
HTW has extensive experience in all types of devices and regulatory requirements across markets.
2.Provide free modification service
Together with our wealth of knowledge in complex regulations globally, HTW provides a complete suite of testing solutions according to your needs including free modification service.
3.Save time to global markets
With over 7,000 square meters of labs, HTW offers the best testing cycles and you don't have to wait in line, HTW offers 1-on-1 service.With our in-depth insight of global product quality and regulatory requirements, HTW can optimize your costs and minimize your time to market.
ISO/IEC 17025 lab, accreditated by CNAS, CMA,A2LA,GLP.
Located in China ,testing costs are lower than other labs.
We're Here for You
We're based in China but regularly work with clients globally. We will get back to you in 1 working day.
Our Business Hours:
8.30am - 5.00pm in CST (UTC/GMT+08:00) Monday - Friday
Looking forward to receiving your email !
HTW Testing and Certification Solutions.
1. Provide FCC, CE, IC, RCM, MIC, SRRC and other international certification tests
2. RF product pre-test
1. Short distance wireless remote control products (SRD), such as remote control toys, temperature and humidity transmitters, wireless mouse, wireless keyboard, remote control switches, bluetooth products, smart wearable devices, WiFi products, wireless remote control, ZigBee, LoRa, etc.
2. Professional radio remote control products (PMR), such as: professional radio intercom, wireless microphone, wireless telephone CTO, CT1, CT1+... ISDN, DECT, GSM, CDMA, etc.
3. 2G / 3G / 4G communication products
4. Base station, repeater
1. Provide us with product pictures, product brochures/manuals
2. Determine your needs（test report purpose/ test itmes/ standards）
3. Receive the testing/compliance service proposal and quotation
4. Sign contract and make payment
5.Send samples (please contact us for address info.)
6.Informed project opening and test TAT(turn around time) via email
8.Draft report for your confirmation
9. Formal reports endorsed by ILAC - CNAS (electronic version)
10.Sample Discard or Return