USA UL Certification
UL is the abbreviation of Underwriters laboratories Inc. It is an internationally well-known private safety testing organization, and it is also an independent, non-profit, third-party certification organization that conducts tests for public safety. At present, UL is mainly engaged in product testing, management system evaluation, quality system review and registration, product inspection and standard formulation. The UL mark has become one of the world's famous safety certification marks.
Product We Test
1. Products that UL certification mainly targets
Anti-theft and signaling devices, such as UL153 is a requirement for hand-held electric lights;
Equipment to prevent fire and chemical hazards, UL8 is a requirement for foam fire extinguishers;
Electrical appliances, such as UL1459 are requirements for telephone equipment;
UL1026 is a requirement for household appliances;
Fire protection equipment;
Heating, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment and water supplies.
Materials to be submitted for UL certification
1. Written request
Put forward the requirements for testing of our products to UL company in written method.
2. Company materials
Provide specific and accurate titles, addresses, contact persons, zip codes, telephone numbers, and fax numbers of the following units in both Chinese and English.
Requesting company: the company that requests product testing and pays all commissioned service fees;
Listed companies: companies listed in various product catalogs published by UL;
Production plant: The manufacturer and producer of the product.
3. Product materials
The materials of the product should be provided in English.
Product title: the full name of the supplied product;
Product Type: List all the product types, types or classification numbers that need to be tested in detail;
Use of product reservations: for example: homes, offices, factories, coal mines, ships, etc.;
Electrical functions: For electronic and electrical products, electrical schematic diagrams (circuit diagrams) and electrical function tables are provided;
Structure diagram: For most products, the structure diagram or packaging diagram, ingredient list, etc. of the product to be supplied;
Product photos, instructions for use, safety, etc., or device descriptions, etc.
The meaning of American UL certification:
1. The entire US market pays great attention to product safety; when consumers and purchasers choose products, they will choose products with UL certification marks.
2. UL has a history of more than 100 years, and the image of safety is deeply ingrained by consumers and the government. If you do not sell products directly to consumers, the intermediary will also require the products to have UL certification marks in order to make the products sell well.
3. American consumers and purchasers have more confidence in the company's products.
4. The U.S. federal, state, county, and city governments have a total of more than 40,000 political districts, all of which recognize the UL certification mark.