BSMI Certification (Taiwan)
HTW Testing and Certification Solutions.
1. The laboratory engineer needs to first determine the product standard. Taiwan BSMI currently applies information and audio and video standards for common products, according to the CNS standard (this standard is similar to the IEC standard): Information products: CNS14336 (94 edition), CNS13438 (95 complete version), audio and video products: CNS 13438 , CNS 14408.
2. Conduct product structure review and arrange sample testing in accordance with relevant standards. (Generally, the main test input, normal temperature rise, abnormal temperature rise, withstand voltage, EMC prototype test).
3. Submit the information to the Taiwan BSMI cooperative laboratory and prepare to fill in the BSMI application documents. Note that the application documents are consistent with the original BSMI certificate. The technical documents are provided with reference to the transformer specification, nameplate, CDF, CB test report and other documents.
4. Send documents and materials to the Taiwan BSMI cooperative laboratory to apply for product testing.
5. The Taiwan BSMI cooperative laboratory accepts cases and arranges engineers. The engineers estimate that the safety test report and EMC test report will be completed within 3-4 weeks. (Communicate information and test problems).
6. The engineer of the Taiwan BSMI cooperative laboratory submits the test report to the certification department of the Taiwan Economic Standards Inspection Bureau for review and certification.
7. The Issuing Department is expected to issue a BSMI certificate in about one week. Note that the original BSMI certificate can only be provided to the agent companies registered in Taiwan, and the mainland factory can only obtain a photocopy of the BSMI certificate.
1. BSMI Application form
2. Summary book (required when applying for series models)
3. Label (need to identify the BSMI logo)
4. User manual
5. EMI parts list (listed for the parts that affect the EMI part)
6. Transformer specification, inductance specification, plastic casing and insulating sleeve UL certification
7. Circuit diagram, PCB LAYOUT, BOM
8. Components List
9. Taiwan BSMI certified plug (Using American standard plug)